Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet.
It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body.
This includes improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other incredible benefits.
Health Benefits of Green Tea
1. Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
2. Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer
3. Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
4. Green Tea Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection
5. Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes
6. Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
7. Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Becoming Obese
8. Green Tea Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health
9. Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter
10. Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
11. Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in tea leaves. It is this substance that is thought to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing effect and be a great benefit to tea drinkers.
12. Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial. Tea catechins are strong antibacterial and antiviral agents which make them effective for treating everything from influenza to cancer. In some studies green tea has been shown to inhibit the spread of many diseases.
13. Green tea can apparently also help with wrinkles and the signs of aging, This is because of their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities. Both animal and human studies have demonstrated that green tea applied topically can reduce sun damage.
* These statements are not approved by FDA.
* Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program.
Do not take any herbal supplements without first talking with your healthcare provider.
This tea makes a wonderful gift for anyone and any occasion. Some ideas would be; birthday gift, Christmas gift, personalized gift, wedding gift, and to be honest it’s just a great unique gift!
We recommend steeping this tea at 212 degrees for 3 to 5 minutes.
Wallowa Lake Tea Company
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.